These Terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale of Services to you (Contract). Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before booking any Services from our site. Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these Terms. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to order any Services from our site.
As the Booking Representative you will be required to tick acceptance of our Waiver and confirm that you shall ensure that all members of your group shall be provided a copy of the Waiver once your order for the Services is confirmed.
You should print a copy of these Terms and the Waiver or save them to your computer for future reference.
We amend these Terms from time to time as set out in clause 9. In advance of your booking session, and on all occasions you wish to book sessions, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time.
These Terms, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language.
1. Information about us
1.1. We operate the website http://www.airbornetrampolinepark.com. We are Airborne Trampoline Park and trade through a group of companies that operate under separate entities dependant on which venue you have booked your session with.
1.2. Bookings in Cheltenham: If your jump session has been booked at the Cheltenham Airborne Trampoline Park, this contract and all services shall be provided by Jumpstar (Cheltenham) Limited, company registered in England and Wales under company number 0981887 and with the registered office at Winston Churchill House, Ethel Street, Birmingham, B2 4BG. The main trading address is Unit 5 Tewkesbury Road, Cheltenham, GL51 9AH. Our VAT number is 248124904
1.3. Contacting us
(a) If you wish to contact us for any other reason, including because you have any complaints, you can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 01242 255 551 or by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
(b) If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by e-mail or by pre-paid post to the address you provide to us in your order.
1. Booking your jump session (the “Services”)
1. To book Services please ensure that you read these terms and conditions, and associated documents as mentioned in this agreement, carefully and place a booking on the website.
2. You shall at all times be referred to as the “Booking Representative” for all members of your group, if any, that shall be attending a venue to receive the Services (the “Group”). At all times you will remain responsible for the actions of your Group and shall be the point of contact for us.
3. Credit/charge and debit card payments
Credit/charge and debit cards will normally be authorised and charged to your account within one working day. You may also authorise us to charge the balance payment automatically on the balance payment date to the same card at the time of booking or later by telephone or online.
1. Use of our site
Your use of our site is governed by our Terms of Website Use and Website Acceptable Use Policy. Please take the time to read these, as they include important terms which apply to you.
1. How we use your personal information
The following only applies if you are a consumer.
0.1. If you are a consumer, you may only purchase Services from our site if you are at least 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, a parent or guardian over 18 shall be required to book the Services on your behalf
The following only applies if you are a business.
0.1. If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use our site to purchase Services. In such circumstances, the Booking Representative shall include both you and the business on whose behalf you are purchasing the Services for.
The following clauses apply to all customers
0.1. These Terms and any document expressly referred to in them constitutes the entire agreement between you and us and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between us, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
0.2. You acknowledge that in entering into this Contract you do not rely on any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms or any document expressly referred to in them.
0.3. You and we agree that neither of us shall have any claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in this Contract.
1. How the contract is formed between you and us
1.1. The booking pages on the site will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order for Services with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process and ensure that the number of members in your Group that shall be attending are correct.
1.2. After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order for Services. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described in clause 6.3.
1.3. We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Services have been booked at the venue that you selected as confirmed in the (Order Confirmation). The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Order Confirmation.
1.4. Our agreement with you binds you, (the person named on the confirmation and known as the “Booking Representative”), and all members of your Group, including children and any day visitors. You must ensure that all members of your Group are aware of, and accept all terms of this agreement. Our agreement continues until the last member of your Group has left the venue, including any extension to your stay and for such time afterwards as may be necessary.
1.5. Our agreement incorporates the entire contents all documentation that has been provided to you or brought to your attention.
2. Your Attendance at our Venue
2.1. Upon attendance it shall be the responsibility of the Booking Representative to ensure that all members within the Group abide by the terms of this agreement, as well as sign and understand the Waiver Statement.
2.2. Where a member of the group is under the age of 18, the Waiver Statement shall be completed by a parent or legal guardian.
2.3. The Booking Representative shall be held liable for any damage, loss, or costs incurred at the Venue as a result of his/her own conduct or the conduct of a member within the Group. Where the Booking Representative has booked the Services on behalf of a Company, the Company shall be included within such liability as advised above.
2.4. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and the members within the Group arrive promptly and at least 30 minutes before the commencement of jump session Services. Any delays caused on your part to commence your jump session shall not justify any refund or additional time offered by the venue.
3. Our right to vary these Terms
3.1. We amend these Terms from time to time. Please look at the top of this page to see when these Terms were last updated and which Terms were changed.
3.2. Every time you order Services from us, the Terms in force at the time of your order will apply to the Contract between you and us.
3.3. We may revise these Terms as they apply to your order from time to time to reflect the following circumstances:
(a) Changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
(b) Any changes that are advised by a Venue specific to your Order.
1. If we have to revise these Terms as they apply to your order, we will contact you to give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and let you know how to cancel the Contract if you are not happy with the changes. You may cancel either in respect of all the affected Services or just the Services you have yet to receive.
1. You may cancel the Services at any time. However, a fee will be charged as follows:
2. pastedGraphic.png ¬
3. Please note that some separate charges, such as insurance and credit/charge card charges, are non-refundable.
4. To cancel a Contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel.
5. The easiest way to let us know is to contact our Customer Services team by telephone on 01242 255 551 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are e-mailing us or writing to us please include details of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail or post the letter to us.
6. We have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse to confirm any reservation. Where we have indicated that we will not accept a booking from you or accept your attendance at our venues, we reserve the right at our sole discretion to cancel any booking you may have made or refuse to allow you to enter any of our venues or ask you to leave our premises. It will be at our discretion whether any refund will be made to you.
7. We have the right to cancel your booking for Services, or to instruct you or your Group to leave a venue immediately, without compensation or refund, should you or any of your Group do not comply with this agreement, particularly terms relating to behaviour and conduct including the Waiver Statement and Health & Safety Policy.
2. Price of Services
1. The prices of the Services will be as quoted on our site at the time you submit your order. We use our best efforts to ensure that the prices of Services are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. However please see clause 10.4 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of Services.
2. Prices for our Services may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order you have already placed.
3. The price of Service includes VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the UK for the time being. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the Services in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
4. It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the Services on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that:
(a) Where the Service’s correct price is less than the price stated on our site, we will charge the lower amount when confirming the Services to you. However, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the Services to you at the incorrect (lower) price; and
(b) If the Service’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the Service at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing.
3. How to pay
1. You can only pay for Services using a debit card or credit card on our website where the services are booked online.
4. Our liability to you
This clause 12 only applies if you are a consumer.
0.1. We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
(a) Death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
(b) Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) Any breach of the terms implied by section 13 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession);
1. In all cases, except personal injury or death, our liability to you for the total of all claims arising out of your break with us is limited to the cost of your booking less any insurance, cancellation, amendment or separate charges. We will not be responsible for any matters that result from any unforeseeable and unforestallable events that are beyond our control.
1. Events outside our control
1. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control is defined below in clause 13.2.
2. An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
3. If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract:
(a) We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
(b) Our obligations under a Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control.
4. You may cancel a Contract affected by an Event Outside Our Control and we will refund the price you have paid.
2. Wireless Facilities
1. Wireless internet access, where available, is not guaranteed and is provided subject to third party terms and conditions which are available when accessing the system. The facility is not subject to any particular security/filtering measures and requires continuous parental supervision when used by children.
2. We reserve the right to disclose your name and address to our internet service provider if we discover that you or a member of your Group illegally downloaded content from the internet or otherwise engaged in unlawful activity whilst using this facility.
3. Other important terms
1. We may transfer our rights and obligations under a Contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms. We will always notify you by posting on this webpage if this happens.
2. This Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
3. Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
4. If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.